- 500 million tweets are sent per day.
- There are 335 million active monthly Twitter
- 80% of Twitter users use the App on mobile.
- 100 million users use Twitter on a daily basis.
- Roughly 46% of Twitter users are on the platform daily.
- 37% of Twitter users are between the ages of 18 and 29, 25% users are 30-49 years old.
- 85% of small and medium business users use Twitter to provide customer service.
- Overall ad engagements increased 99 percent year-over-year in 2017
Ever since its launch in the month of July 2006, Twitter advertising has marked its presence in the worldwide social media marketing. From getting your messages in front of people not yet following you by promoting your tweets, to quickly growing your community of high-value followers and drive word of mouth by promoting your account twitter does it all for you. Not only that, but Twitter also lets you measure results in real time by tracking the growth of your follower base and looking into how people engage with every single Tweet.
The types of Twitter ads are:
- Promoted tweets: Tweets that an advertiser pays to display to people who are not following them already on Twitter are known as Promoted Tweets.
- Promoted Accounts: Promoted Accounts let you promote your Twitter account to targeted Twitter users who aren’t following you yet but might find your content interesting.
- Promoted Trends: Promoted Trends allows you to promote a hashtag at the top of the list containing the hashtags.
- Automated ads-Twitter Promote Mode: Twitter Promote Mode are ads that cost a flat rate of $99 USD per month, plus tax.
Confused about marketing your business via Twitter? Don’t know the type of Twitter Ads to choose from all these different types? Mixed up about how to? The superheroes at SuperX Growth Hackers are here to help you make the maximum out of Twitter Ads. Come over and let the crusaders here take over the marketing of your firm using Twitter ads like a pro, and get you the most out of your budget.