: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/superxgh/public_html/wp-content/plugins/feedwordpress/feedwordpresslocalpost.class.php
on line 60
Salary: ₹300,000.00 to ₹600,000.00 /year
We are looking for a Creative Graphic Designer / Graphic Visualizer with an exceptional ability to interpret our clients’ needs and then conceptualize and design solutions with high visual impact.
The candidate should have proven experience of conceptualizing and designing various Digital media / Social Media campaigns for brands.
Digital Marketing Agency experience will add to the candidate’s chances.
- Responsible for art direction and graphic design, seeing all projects through from concept, design, production, completion and delivery. Work closely and collaboratively with the Marketing team on all creative projects
- Find ways to further enhance the branding of a product or service, as well as develop a marketing plan through analysis of current market data and trends.
- Help cross-functional teams develop and evolve ideas to bring together brand goals, retailer objectives and consumer needs.
- Strategize and develop a plan that connects the brand to the online consumer.
- Personally work on graphic development
- Designing and producing highly creative, impactful presentations for new business pitches and client presentations
- Create e-shot designs for e-marketing campaigns
- Working with clients, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, format, print production and timescales
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
- Working with a range of media and keeping up to date with emerging technologies
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print
- Interact with Copywriter to develop creative concepts and executions.
- Interprets company needs and develops concepts to suit specific guidelines while working within budget constraints.
- Provide accurate time and cost estimates for each tactic.
- Presents design work at various stages to stakeholders for review and Final approval.
- Advise stakeholders on all technical visual recommendations and/or issues.
- Assist in the education and development of Graphic Designer.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven Team Lead experience.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop etc.)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines.
Go to all jobs