A total of US $24.6 billion were spent on search engine marketing by the advertisers of United States alone, in the year 2007. SEO had been outrunning all types of traditional advertising strategies in recent years, including all the channels of online marketing. Google tops the list of leading search engine with a market share of 90.14%, a magnificent difference of 66% from second in place Bing that holds a market share of 3.24%. Since the demand for SEO Strategies rapidly increased, a number of search engine marketing companies have emerged which makes it difficult to call a halt. So, what exactly is SEO?
Internet marketing wherein websites are upheld by increasing their visibility in Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs) is known as Search Engine Optimization. The discernibility of websites in SERPs is primarily carried out through paid advertising. The website content and site architecture could be attuned and amended so as to pull off a higher ranking in SERPs to augment pay per click listings by encompassing SEM with Search Engine Optimisation. Search engines were built so as to help people find information quickly among the umpteen numbers of websites available. Accordingly, increasing the visibility of one’s site becomes the priority while running a business, and sometimes people fall far behind when it comes to increasing the perceptibility of their website or business.
When you fall out of tactics to tackle the growing competitions online, the living superheroes here could come for your rescue with their mighty SEO strategies. Our crusaders at the SuperX Growth Hackers offer affordable SEO services in Bangalore with a cohesive line of attack where our SEO experts and SEO professionals work extraordinarily on the elements of the page by crafting catchy content on an enduring base as well as backlink creation to get viable fallouts from Google. If you are in search of a Search Engine Optimization agency for some outstanding SEO services, SuperX Growth Hackers provides the best professional SEO services, you are looking for.
- Requirement Analysis
- Website Analysis
- Keyword Research
- Market and Competitors Research
- On-Page SEO
- Off-Page SEO
- Measure, Analyse and Refine
On-Page Search Engine Optimisation–
All the alterations that can be done ON a website so as to rank higher in searches are known as On-Page Search Engine Optimisation. The different techniques related to the On-Page SEO are listed down.
- Page Titles– Page title acts as the icing on a cake. No matter how interesting the content is, each of your pages & posts should have its own unique title with main keywords for that page included.
- Meta Descriptions– Meta descriptions are significant spots in a page to enter germane keywords that are used in search results when pages are listed, for the content.
- Meta Tags– A set of keywords relevant for the content should be included in pages as Meta tags.
- URL Structure– Inclusion of search engine friendly URLs for all pages are highly recommended so as to fetch better traffic to the pages.
- Body Tags– The contents of the articles should be broken down into smaller sections and paragraphs to make it easier for people to read.
- Image SEO– Including pictures in the content and adding Alt Text and Descriptions for the images, makes them even more useful in SEO aspect.
- Internal Linking– Along with including the links to other sought after websites, insertion of links to your other website pages is, in fact, a great way of improving your site and can turn out to be an expedient weapon in your SEO cache.
Off-Page Search Engine Optimization-
All the alterations that can be done OFF a website so as to rank higher in searches are known as Off-Page Search Engine Optimisation. The different techniques related to the Off-Page SEO are listed down.
- Creating Shareable Content– Crafting mind-boggling and shareable content that is both fresh and up to date recoups ever more natural backlinks to the website or blog.
- Influencer Outreach– Reaching out to influencers with a content that is worth sharing; asking them to check and then share your blog is a great way to increase the traffic to the page.
- Social Media Engagement– Engaging with people on multiple social media platforms helps you grow more backlinks, increasing the popularity of your business, website or blog.
- Social Bookmarking Sites– Social bookmarking sites are one of the best platforms to endorse your website as bookmarking your webpage or blog post on popular social bookmarking websites can win higher traffic to your webpage or blog.
- Forum Submission– Taking part in search forums related to your website or business and creating a connection with that community by responding to threads, answering queries and providing suggestions or advice is a great way of endorsing your website or business.
- Blog Directory Submission– Opting for an appropriate category from effective directories works out in building quality backlinks.
- Article Submission– Submitting your first-rate articles in a high PR article submission directory by choosing the precise category will aid in improving the rank of your article.
- Video Submission– Giving a proper title, description, tags and reference links to your video before submitting it to websites, having high PR, increases its popularity.
- Image Submission– Optimizing your websites with apt URL, title tags, description, and tags prior to submitting it on popular image submission websites aids in promoting the image.